6. Organize workshop on the raising of APEC capability on food crops production to serve consumption needs in 2015. [2010-2012]
10. Hold conference to exchange views on the areas of challenges for developing economies on food security and to identify capacity building needs. [2011-2012]
27. Hold workshop to exchange information on conservation and utilization of indigenous vegetables. [2011-2013]
32. Provide training and hold workshop to improve farmers’ adaptive capacity to climate variability and change. [2011-2013]
37. Conduct joint research, organize training course and workshop, exchange program of research and study visit to enable sustainable livestock production for food security under climate change. [2011-2013]
39. Hold biofuels network annual symposium and biotrade/technical training workshop. 
61. Hold workshop on HACCP broiler farm to improve food safety of poultry production. 
To see the information of the member economies’ approach to the Niigata action plans on Food Security, please click the link below.