2013 APIP on Food Security Input for the Action Plan 2014.03.25 new!
9. Hold capacity building workshop to implement enabling regulatory systems that support investment in agricultural biotechnology. [2010-2011]
16. Deliver a training module on safety of the aquaculture supply chain. 
41. Hold workshop on Cartagena Protocol on Biosafety 
50. Implement pilot projects for diagnosing the root causes and inefficiencies of an underperforming agricultural sector. 
56. Work on improving laboratory and technical capacity to carry out appropriate testing sampling and analysis of food product. 
59. Hold training on developing food safety plans to strengthen the supply chain with outputs to be incorporated into online training. [2010-2011]
62. Hold workshop to disseminate lessons learned from food defense pilot project to build capacity to prevent deliberate tampering and contamination of the food supply. [2010-2011]
To see the information of the member economies’ approach to the Niigata action plans on Food Security, please click the link below.