13. Organize workshop, training and a joint research project to share approaches and tools for post-harvest handling. [2012-2015]
19. Organize workshop, training and an information platform to share technologies to mitigate slopeland disaster. [2011-2013]
26. Organize workshop, exchange program, a joint research project and training to expand the market of indigenous vegetables. [2011-2014]
34. Organize workshop, training and an information platform to share irrigation technologies/management adaptable to climate change. [2011-2013]
36. Organize exchange programs, workshop, training, and joint research projects to develop practices enabling sustainable food production under climate change. [2011-2013]
49. Conduct a study to explore potential regional food reserve mechanisms. [2011-2013]
To see the information of the member economies’ approach to the Niigata action plans on Food Security, please click the link below.